Friday, February 26, 2016

Frankie Valli

I think that 'Recommendations Thursday' was a very good idea. I'm not getting much feedback but I am going to keep going on this blog. Even if absolutely no one is reading this. Do people even still read blogs anymore? I don't even know. How was your day? You should tell me, I would really like to know. I was having a fun and happy day up until play practice. Yeah I'm doing a play but I'm stage crew so I'm the real stuff (not really). So I used to like this guy who is one of the big parts in the play. I still kind of like him, but whatever. This guy is really into classic music like, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, etc. He asked me what kind of music I listened to, so I was going over my list of music and I thought of something. Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. I love Frankie Valli so much I could just die. From the moment I heard them in the beginning of 'Dirty Dancing' I was in love. So I thought, 'I should totally tell him that I like Frankie Valli this would totally impress him. So I told him, and he didn't believe me. That's when I should have listed 10 songs but I didn't. Because I am to much of a wimp. But now thinking about I know I should have screamed to the top of my lips, 'Ohhhhhh Dawn, go away I'm no good for you!'. But no. I need to have more self confidence. Thanks for being here on my crazy Frankie Valli inspired adventure. I'm really mad. Give me your feedback.


                                                                                                       Thanks for listening,
                                                                                                                       Your angry friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment