Saturday, February 27, 2016

Shopping

Last night I went shopping. I had a fun time and I did have a lot of gift cards to use. First I went to 'Barnes and Nobles'. I got two paperbacks. I got 'Go Ask Alice' and 'Mosquitoland'. 'Go Ask Alice' is about a girl who writes about her experience with drugs, its basically here diary. This book is written by Anonymous because these are true events that did happen to this author in real life. 'Mosquitoland' is about a girl who's parents are split apart, suddenly her mom gets sick and she takes a bus to go see her. On this bus the girl meets some pretty interesting people and the novel is basically about this girl trying to figure out if she is going to be okay or not through all of this. So those are the things I got at 'Barnes and Nobles'. I also got some workout clothes at 'Kohl's' but nobody wants to here about that. YOU GUYS WANT TO HERE ABOUT THE BOOKS! I hope you guys enjoyed this entry, I'm sorry I don't have any other exciting things to talk to you guys about. 


                                                                                                                           Thanks for listening,
                                                                                                                                 Your cheap friend
                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment