Saturday, April 2, 2016

Another Apology

I would like to apologize again to you guys. I haven't been on here in awhile. I haven't been doing 'Recommendations Thursday' with you guys. And since I haven't recommended a lot of Contemporary to you guys, I thought I could make April into a Contemporary month to. So if you guys have any Contemporary to recommend to me, recommend it.

So this weeks Contemporary recommendation is 'Everything, Everything' by. Nicola Yoon. This book is a really good Contemporary book. I just recently bought it from Target. This book is about a girl with a disease. This disease makes it hard for her to really do anything, basically meaning shes allergic to everything. Being allergic to everything makes it hard for her to leave her house, which means its hard for her to make friends because she can't leave her house. Then one day she sees this boy move in next door and she really likes him. This book is just an amazing Contemporary, it will defiantly give you the feels. I will put links below.

Links:
Goodreads
Amazon
Barnes and Nobles

                                                                                                                   Thanks for listening,
                                                                                                                            your really sorry friend.

P.S. I forgot it was Saturday when I was writing this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment