Saturday, April 2, 2016

Happiness

Well my friends, I am the happiest I've been in a long time. I've got a date to the dance. I am really excited. I am going with a guy I have liked for awhile now. Not the other guy I've talked about in my blog. He's got a girlfriend now, there really cute together. I've tried to tell myself that I didn't like the guy that asked me to the dance, but I do, I REALLY do. Last year I liked him and he liked me back but we didn't really do anything about it. This year I told him in a note that I liked him and he said that he liked me back but he said he really didn't want a girlfriend right now. And I'm okay with that because I don't think I am ready for a boyfriend either. So anyways he ended up asking me to the dance yesterday. This girl we both know kind of set it up. I knew something was going on because the whole class was acting weird (I feel bad for out substitute we had that day). In this class I was working on a project and there was a box involved. So what the guy ended up doing was putting the 'Do you want to go to the dance with me?" note in the the box. And everyone was quiet when I was opening the note. I opened it turned around and said, "Yes, (His Name)." And then everyone started clapping. And all of this was happening while he had his head down in the corner. It was kind of funny to be honest, it was just really cute. So now were going to the dance together. And I am really excited about this. So if you have any advice for me about going to dances or any advice in general, make sure to tell me.

                                                                                                      Thanks for listening,
                                                                                                         Your nervous/excited friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment